28-in. 272cc 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower with D-Track Drive
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The 2-stage snow blower with D-Track drive system creates 50% more ground contact for superior control, traction and durability in all winter conditions. The Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering and heated grips allow you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger while keeping your hands warm. The in-dash headlight will help you to clear snow in low-visibility conditions.
Documents and Guides
- 272cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power in all weather conditions
- 28 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- D-Track drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact along with 15-inch x 4.5-inch track foot print provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice
- Three different SelecTrac™ drive modes shift the unit’s weight for optimum performance on hard-packed or icy snow or on gravel driveways
- 4-Year Limited Warranty/Life on Chute
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger
- Adjust the snow flow with 200° chute rotation
28-in. 272cc 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower with D-Track Drive Features
D-Track Drive System
D-Track drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact along with 15-inch x 4.5-inch track foot print provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Remote Pitch Control Lever
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 675-SU OHV
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System Track drive
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Tire Tread Track
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Chute Control Remote crank / Remote pitch
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Tire Size 4.7" x 15.8"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 2
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 30.75"(W) x 34"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 250lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Drift Cutters None
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AH7FP4563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product