26-in. 243cc 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower
When winter brings heavy snow, you need to be ready with a machine that can handle it all. The Troy-Bilt two-stage snow blower can handle up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable 243cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button. Handle the snow blower easily with enhanced traction from X-Trac tires and a self-propelled all-wheel drive for greater control and versatility in winter conditions.
Documents and Guides
- 243cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power in all weather conditions
- 26 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- 15-inch x 5-inch X-trac tires provide strong traction in snowy areas
- 4-Year Limited Warranty/Life on Chute
- Adjust the snow flow with 200° chute rotation
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
26-in. 243cc 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower Features
Backed by a strong 4-year limited warranty and lifetime polymer chute warranty for peace of mind.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Remote Pitch Control Lever
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 243cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US/ 1.9 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Chute Control OVH Crank with Remote Tilt
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Standard Steering
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 2
- Tire Tread X-Trac
- Weight (approx.) 210lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Drift Cutters None
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AM6CP3563
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product