30" Three Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start
Three-stage technology clears deep snowfall up to 50% faster than Troy-Bilt two-stage models and breaks through icy drifts left behind by snow plows with less effort.
Focus on getting the job done with airless tires that never go flat and provide excellent traction. Maneuver easily with trigger-controlled power steering. No mittens? No problem, heated grips provide comfort in even the coldest conditions. Ready to work when you are, the in dash lights allow for improved visibility and safety. This unit also features tool-less drift cutters.
Documents and Guides
- Powerful Troy-Bilt certified 420cc OHV engine suitable for large driveways and deep snow
- 30 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- 3-stage clearing system removes snow up to 50% faster than a Troy-Bilt 2-stage gas snow blower
- 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Touch ’n Turn® Power Steering allows you to easily turn the snow blower with the touch of a finger
- Airless Tires Provide great traction, are maintenance free and will never go flat
- In-dash headlight helps brighten the way for easier use after dark or in low light conditions
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
30" Three Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start Features
Backed by a strong 4-year limited warranty and lifetime polymer chute warranty for peace of mind.
Three-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers, 12-inch impeller, and a 12-inch accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 37 oz
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Tire Tread Airless
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Hand Grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation OVH Crank with Remote Tilt
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Tire Size 15" x 5"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 3
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters Tool-less
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31BH5EP9563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product