TB2BP EC Troy-Bilt Backpack Leaf Blower
The TB2BP EC backpack gas leaf blower from Troy-Bilt® offers the power you expect from a backpack leaf blower with all the comfort and convenience you desire. This gas powered backpack leaf blower rounds up yard debris with a powerful and steady 145 mph stream of air at 445 cfm - and even features cruise control so you can work with ease until the job's done.
- Backpack design reduces fatigue and keeps you cool
- Quickstart™ makes pull starts easier
- Long flex tube allows for maneuvering under and around objects
- Ergonomic tube-mounted variable throttle lever with cruise control for greater control
- Translucent fuel tank
- Professional Design, smoother operating full crank shaft with outboard starter.
- Advanced starting technology that dramatically reduces pulling effort.
- Fully tensioned multi-material suspension system. A system of springs, cloth, and load-transfer rods that distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips.
- Padded Multi-Point harness. Much greater comfort than other backpack blowers – keeps the operator secure and comfortable.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Displacement 27cc
- Warranty 2 Year Limited
Power and Performance
- Starting System Recoil Start - JumpStart Capable
- Weight (approx.) 18 lbs
- Model Number 41AR2BEG966
- Air Speed 135 MPH
- Air Volume 350 cfm
- Number of Engine Cycles Two-Cycle
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product